MasterCard Senior Specialist, Transaction Services in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Specialist, Transaction Services
• Have you led a team with diverse skills and experience?
• Have you led an offshore team?
• Are you motivated to be part of a global team?
• The Payments team lead for the Global Business Service Center (GBSC) is responsible for providing support for the global payments function at Mastercard.
• This individual will ensure that daily operations run seamlessly and will support operational excellence and continuous process improvement initiatives.
• Organize daily workload for team based on priority and ensure successful completion of all necessary tasks daily
• Perform research for all escalations and resolve timely for the customer
• Approve payments
• Perform ongoing process documentation updates
• Prepare documentation to comply with routine audit requests
• Provide expert technical training, technical coaching and mentoring to team
• Collaborate across functions, such as Invoice Processing, Treasury and Cash Management teams
• Establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with both internal and external customers
• Follow documented control processes
All About You
• Experience in shared services organization
• Financial acumen
• Customer service experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills
• Oracle knowledge preferred
• Working knowledge and use of MS Office tools preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-66214