MasterCard Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition
Job Description Summary
Mastercard's Global Talent Acquisition team is responsible for developing sourcing strategies to identify and attract the most competitive talent both internally and externally to ensure our continued success in payments innovation. We’re seeking an experienced technical recruiter to build, strengthen, and expand key businesses by attracting talent in a priceless way. The passion Mastercard has to innovate and lead must be reflected through our TA team, who are the face of our company to engineering and and product communities around the world.
• Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach and manage requisitions with a focus on engineering and product roles across North America.
• Build partnerships with business leaders to identify key talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess that talent.
• Manage, evaluate, and develop innovative sourcing plans to attract talent; develop pipelines for critical and recurring roles as well as provide market intelligence.
• Partner with our Talent Discovery and recruitment marketing teams to attract top talent and highlight Mastercard as an employer of choice through events, partnerships, and other branding efforts.
• Partner effectively with People & Capability Business Partners, Total Rewards, and Global Mobility throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
All About You
• Extensive experience in sourcing and candidate assessment is required.
• Prior experience recruiting all levels of technical talent is required.
• You’ll need to be ethical, have high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
• You’ll have to demonstrate high talent standards and an ability to deliver with a sense of urgency
• Ability to build strong relationships is key, as is a demonstrated track record as an effective networker and closer.
• You’re a self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, operating effectively in a matrixed organization.
• Experience with U.S. and Canada employment laws is required.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-149366