MasterCard Senior Specialist, Product Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Product Management
The Prepaid payments landscape is rapidly evolving in North America, with multiple new solutions and Fintech market entrants. Mastercard is constantly looking for opportunities to leverage new innovations & technologies to extend our digital services and create new value for our customers across the Prepaid Market place.
As part of the NAM Product and Innovation Team, the North America Prepaid team is responsible for:
• Delivering new digital solutions that will enable Mastercard to win business and penetrate new payment flows
• Leveraging existing Mastercard assets and consumer insights to improve cardholder retention and deliver a flawless consumer experience
• Partnering with internal teams to expand share of wallet with existing prepaid partners; (issuers, program managers, processors, FinTechs, etc.)
The role of the Senior Specialist, Market Product Management, will be responsible for supporting internal and external customers to ensure we achieve Prepaid Regional objectives. Specific responsibilities highlighted below;
• Evolve the Prepaid product and services strategy for the U.S. market based on consumer research and market insights
• Capture the voice of market to (i) inform Mastercard’s product roadmap based on identified capability and service gaps and opportunities to differentiate MasterCard and (ii) develop targeted customer engagement and go-to-market programs
• Work with regional sales and business development teams to drive customer adoption, provide subject matter expertise support and identify revenue opportunities
• Advise and support Prepaid sales including overseeing the development of thought leadership, go-to-market and other product program support materials
• Acting as an expert and champion for Prepaid product across consumer, commercial and healthcare to internal and external stakeholders
All About You
• High degree of intellectual curiosity with a focus on analytical thinking
• Desire to get your “hands dirty” with focus on execution
• Proven written and oral communication skills
• Team player, with a proven track record of collaboration
• Demonstrated knowledge of the U.S. prepaid industry and product management, are pluses
• Bachelor’s required
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-162279