MasterCard Senior Software Engineer in Test in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Engineer in Test
We are looking for an experienced Senior Test Engineer within the payments/eCommerce space to join our Global Software Development team within the MasterCard Payment Gateway Services Division.
Reporting through to the Development Team Lead you will work within a small team and be responsible for delivering high quality software.
Do you have payments/ecommerce industry experience and looking to try something new?
Have you collaborated with professionals of diverse skills and experience?
• Develop and execute automated tests for APIs and GUIs in addition to executing manual exploratory tests.
• Demonstrate an understanding and lead by example in automated testing of complex applications where security, reliability and performance matter.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders including product owners, business analysts and developers.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent work experience plus formal training in testing theory.
• Solid experience within the Payments/eCommerce Industry and a personal drive to further develop and grow your testing skills.
• Experienced with Test and Defect/Requirements Management tools.
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
• Exhibit a drive to further develop skills and knowledge in the space of software development across diverse industries.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121681