MasterCard Senior Software Engineer - Identity & Access Management (IAM) in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Engineer - Identity & Access Management (IAM)
• Partner with Business Owners, External Clients and Technical staff accordingly.
• Plan, design and document technical authentication solutions to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
• Elaborate and define requirements for maintainable and secure authentication solutions that meet business requirements, and comply with information security policies.
• Work with SME’s for day to day elaboration, development, and maintenance activities of the team.
• Ensure adequate System Testing/Integration Testing.
• Ensure compliance to defined security standards. Actively look for opportunities to modify and enhance standards per the needs of the department.
• Documentation the details of the solutions implemented during the lifecycle of each effort and onboarding.
• Ensure compliance of Audit Requirements by proactively educating team on Compliance Requirements and Integrating Compliance Requirements in SDLC. Represent team during Compliance Audits.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Expert knowledge of Identity Access Management concepts/ Authentication and Authorization
Java experience helpful
Knowledge of GIT and Cryptography helpful
Intermediate Python and shell scripting required
Strong knowledge of C for both windows and unix would be beneficial
RESTful web services would be beneficial
Knowledge of Information Security standards and principals preferred
Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required
Ability to understand and write the security rules/policies for the tools, troubleshoot and resolve the issues on a timely manner.
All About You:
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive
• Must have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-153328