MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer in Test in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
•The Single Message Authorizations team supports systems which provide Authorizations for debit and credit card transactions
• Adopts practices to drive requirements and customer quality to continuously enhance customer experience
• Automates user journey and test cases
• Performs Exploratory testing as required
• Acts as gate keeper to get the requirements accepted by product owner
• Possesses agile methodology knowledge and experience
• Possesses knowledge of object oriented programming.
• Develops and implements QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies; partners with other functions to establish testing requirements
• Translates complex system requirements and specs into test requirements and testing methods
• Participates in requirements review and testing activities; monitors resolutions and retains documentation
• Identifies and implements complex automation efforts; replicates and resolves production issues for single application
• Defines and implements best practices for end-to-end application management solutions
• May manage medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative and assigns day-to-day work
• Acts as first-review for project-level reviews, walkthroughs and inspections
• Directs evaluation of manual testing tools for automation opportunities
• Successfully led multiple test paths simultaneously
• Successfully developed high quality test strategies and text execution; recognized test environment preparation needs
• Successfully ensured quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standard
• Experience in building automation frameworks, acceptance and integration test automation scripts, integrating with other tools
• Experience working with changing priorities and deadlines
• Experience working with virtual teams
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-111117