MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer in Test in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
• Analyze code review reports and development quality to make sure best practices are being followed
• Develops/monitors quality gating and automation strategy for a given project looking at holistic application functionality, performance, health checks
• Has a working knowledge of testing frameworks and tooling such as Sellenium, Maven, MTAF, RESTAssured, JUnit, Cucumber, Protractor
• Has a working knowledge of automation programming with Java
• Ensures Performance and Scalability for applications and platforms
• Works closely with software engineers to build quality by ensuring holistic application functionality, performance, and acceptance criteria through automation and continuous testing
• Develops and implements QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies; partners with other functions to establish testing requirements
• Documents performance test strategies and test plans; translates complex system requirements and specs into test requirements and testing methods
• Participates in requirements review and performance testing activities; monitors resolutions and retains documentation
• Employs Agile Test methodologies such as Continuous Testing, CI/CD, “shift left”, working with developers within Sprint, automation as part of “definition of done”
• Identifies and implements low to medium complexity automation efforts; replicates and resolves production issues for single application
• May manage medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with deep knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative and assigns day-to-day work
• Translates system requirements and specs into test requirements and testing methods
• Acts as first-review for project-level reviews, walkthroughs and inspections
• Adept at API automations, managing and constructing test data, ability to automate user scenarios, perform risk assessment, and demo the product feature
• Experience in building automation frameworks, acceptance and integration test automation scripts, integrating with other tools
• Successfully led multiple test paths simultaneously
• Successfully ensured quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standard
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126215