MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer-2 in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer-2
• Commercial Global Reporting team provides reporting capability to our external stakeholders
• The Business Intelligence tool uses WebFOCUS technology and it provides data insight and analytical features that helps customers to make smart business decisions
• The purpose of this job is to develop reports using WebFOCUS technology
• Individual Contributor
• In addition to the Standard Job Description, the individual must have the additional skill sets:
• Experience in working in global teams and should be technically strong.
• Experience in Development of WebFOCUS Reports using 7.x or 8.x version (Developer/Application Studio) including in-depth knowledge of the FOCUS language
• Strong SQL programming skills
• Design WebFOCUS reporting solutions from user requirements gathered from the client
• Develop WebFOCUS reports, dashboard and Adhoc solutions based on technical design
• Provide support during System and User Acceptance Testing
• Prepare implementation plan and support during and after implementation
All About You
• In-depth understanding of Business Intelligence solutions for customers
• Exposure and understanding of Agile methodology
• Working knowledge of Exadata/Oracle/SQL server databases
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and should be able to communicate with remote teams across the globe
• Must be detailed-oriented in performing the tasks with emphasis on Quality and Testing of code.
• In-depth knowledge of developing reports using the FOCUS language and ability to debug code in FOCUS language
• Working knowledge of Info Assist and development of Adhoc reports"
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114515