MasterCard Senior Product Manager - Technical in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Product Manager - Technical
The Technology Solutions Consulting is the team in Operations and Technology at Mastercard that offers innovative, cutting edge technical solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for outstanding applicants interested in a challenging and rewarding Technology Consulting Program Lead position focused on Mastercard Commercial Business to Business (B2B) payment space.
The Commercial B2B Technology Consultant will be responsible for delivering technology consulting services to multiple business stakeholders globally and regionally in support of Mastercard’s business strategies. Responsibilities also include collaborating and partnering with business teams to provide technology leadership, produce proposals, define business capabilities and work with the global technology delivery teams to produce lasting technical solutions.
• Are you passionate about leveraging technology to drive business change?
• Are you motivated to drive innovation in the payments industry for a global company?
• Are you a strong communicator who can deliver information tailored to your audience?
• Does being a playmaker on innovative projects which define Mastercard’s future excite you?
• Can you find structure in ambiguity, think and perform in a fast-paced environment, be creative and collaborative, and find solutions which are not always obvious?
• Establish and develop strategic deep relationships with Commercial senior business and product stakeholders to provide technology consulting services to key global and regional initiatives.
• Oversee the development of strategic business capabilities with the purpose of driving innovative, forward thinking technical solutions.
• Drive the technical solution and provide technical and advisory support to ensure the development and implementation of applications that provide adherence to business requirements.
• Document technology designs leveraging technology capabilities, inside and outside of Mastercard, to deliver technology solutions to solve business and regulatory challenges.
• Support pre-sales workshops as technology SME involving client technology teams.
• Lead and support the RFP process by confirming or defining the business and technology challenges, needs and solutions.
• Leverage a variety of technology frameworks and methods to develop and promote technology architecture that drive strategic alignment of IT with business.
All About You
• Payments technology knowledge or experience in the industry; specifically related to Track Business Payment Services (BPS) and Small Business.
• Thrive in a fast- paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Experience in technology consultancy or product owner role
• Ability to translate technical information into business concepts and back.
• Ability to effectively collaborate in a geographically distributed environment.
• Leadership skills: Ability to influence others without direct reporting relationships while providing strategic thinking to a wide range of business units and technology services.
• Executive-level presentation skills: Must have persuasive presence and ability to effectively communicate technology to business people and business to technology people.
• Organized, with an ability to facilitate insightful conversations where agenda is not clear and the obvious solutions are not always best suited from a strategic point of view.
• High-energy, can-do attitude, strong sense of ownership and desire to succeed with commensurate analytical, technical and strategic skills.
• Ability to act effectively as a Mastercard brand ambassador.
• Understanding of latest technology trends in software methodologies, principles, theories, and concepts to apply to technical solution development (e.g., API based development, cryptocurrency, block chain, artificial intelligence, and machine learning as it relates to the Payments market).
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-155431