MasterCard Senior Network Operations Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Network Operations Analyst
• Provide technical support for MasterCard’s operations environment with an emphasis on networking technologies
• Provide project support, training for junior staff, and utilize applied engineering techniques to develop and implement new technology initiatives.
• Analyze information to determine network performance and areas of improvement
• Create and/or update internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps
• Diagnose hardware and software problems while minimizing customer impact by using advanced tools and troubleshooting techniques
• Perform Tier II and Tier III support functions for the MasterCard Operations Command Center (OCC)Create and/or update internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps
• Perform routine maintenance procedures as required by policy or procedure
• Coordinate and Implement network changes as required in support of new connectivity requirements
• High degree of interaction with partners, customers and stakeholders
All About You
• Experience with Network Operations Support disciplines and principles
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of routing and switching technologies including MPLS
• Knowledge of wireless technologies
• Experience configuring and maintaining CISCO equipment required
• Firewall experience is highly desired including Check Point, Palo Alto, and CISCO ASA
• Network automation and scripting experience is desired.
• Some on-call responsibility is required
• Occasional off hours work required
• English speaking skills required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-93406