MasterCard Senior Information Security Engineer in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Information Security Engineer
• Assist with the development and maintenance of detailed program design, coding, testing, debugging and implementation as required
• Provide input and feedback to others on topics of architecture design, code quality, and business solutions
• Full Stack Development in .NET Core (C#) with a strong-focus on Front-end/UI Angular skills
• Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot in a .NET environment
• Design and develop SQL databases and queries
• Create API's for front-end to back-end access
• Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
• Collaborate with other developers and internal teams to design and optimize code
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Maintain security and confidentiality of company data
• Follow company security policies and procedures
• Implement secure coding methodologies in software development processes
• Proven experience as a .NET Core Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Experience with distributed multi-tier applications, NoSQL databases, MongoDB and/or SQL is preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-109411