MasterCard Senior Engineer, Software Engineering in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Engineer, Software Engineering
• The HR Technology team designs, develops and implements technology that helps improve and engage Mastercard’s employees across the globe.
• This job will assist in support of a large web services integration suite, various HR tools, and a growing web technology platform.
• Do you desire to improve thousands of people’s working life by giving them better tools and experiences?
• Do you love automation and simplification?
• Do you like deep analysis of complex problems that don’t have textbook answers?
• Can you connect business questions with technical answers?
• Scope, design, build, test, implement, document, and support web applications and system integrations in adherence with Mastercard standards, processes and best practices as a part of team with similar roles
• Research, evaluate, and prototype solution alternatives for given business needs
• Execute detailed use-case analysis and diagramming
• Collaborate in a team environment
• Support off hours implementations
• Support escalated production issues
All About You
• XSLT, XML, and web services experience is a requirement for this role
• Mass data manipulation, macro writing (not recording), and other, higher-level automation methods a strong plus
• Workday or other object oriented system experience beneficial
• Any object oriented programming experience beneficial
• Desire to learn rapidly
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-72426