MasterCard Senior Engineer, Internet Engineering in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Engineer, Internet Engineering
This position is part of a multi-function team which will be responsible for proactively reviewing various infrastructure, security and application components for defects and subsequent resolution.
- Lead day to day analysis of the environment to identify issues which reduce the quality and performance of the infrastructure
- Partner with the problem management team to help drive resolution of issues which have been identified
- Support onboarding of new products and services as needed
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
- Prior analyst experience with a high level understanding and broad technical knowledge of computer technology and problem resolution
- Project management skills a plus
- Experience with process and technology improvement efforts
Skill / Abilities:
-Comprehensive understanding of Middleware Web Infrastructure Environments
-Hands-on Configuration of Application Server technologies IBM WebSphere, RedHat JBoss and Apache Tomcat, F5
-Comprehensive understanding of Security in an Enterprise Tiered Environment
-Hands-on Patch Management & Vulnerability Management
-Understanding of infrastructure related Audits, i.e. PCI
-Advanced Documentation Skills
- Strong people and customer support skills
- Effective problem and troubleshooting skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self starter with good leadership abilities
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition ID: R-66435