MasterCard Senior Customer Technical Services Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Customer Technical Services Analyst
• The position will be part of a dedicated global team committed to providing fantastic Customer Service to strategic MasterCard partners
• The applicant will be responsible for diagnosing, communicating, and resolving production incidents
• The position will analyze issues on MasterCard digital applications such as MasterPass, SecureCode, web services/APIs/interfaces to integrate a variety of systems and technologies to solve business problems.
• Play a part of a larger team committed to establishing account relationships and supporting important operational initiatives
• Do you enjoying making a difference in support of key customer relationships?
• Are you someone that enjoys researching complex issues and communicating them to internal partners and external customers?
• Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to problems and working with others to implement them according to MasterCard and customer business needs?
• Lead departmental processes to integrate new products and acquisitions into existing b2b support models
• Identify and analyze processing incidents to communicate with both customers and internal partners
• Provide documentation of current processes, improvements to existing processes, and apply existing support knowledge to build out support models for new products and services
• Adapt personal work style to accommodate an ever changing, diverse and global environment and to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously based on current business needs
• Bring new technology knowledge and training to the team to improve processes and procedures
[All About You]
• Must have a thorough knowledge of API calls and O-Auth
• Candidate must have the ability to negotiate, resolve and present to internal/external customers.
• Demonstrate programming ability and strong technical experience along with the ability to absorb and apply operational information to business solutions.
• Knowledge of the payments model including Authorization, Clearing, and Settlement is preferred
• Must have financial acumen and understanding of the four party process model
• Collaborate with others in support of products, processes and problem resolution.
• Lead and/or participate in customer visits for training, education and operational support.
• Proven abilities within: process Improvement, product Integration, Industrialization of a global support model, & quality.
• Ability to interact with customers as well as MasterCard management to articulate key performance indicators and action plans.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills along with superior customer service skills
• Advanced to expert knowledge of using Access and Excel
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-133481