MasterCard Senior Control Minder Production Support Engineer in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Control Minder Production Support Engineer
• Support and maintain the Control Minder (ACX) application.
• Responsible for production readiness and response to customer impacting incidents for the Employee Identity Access Management systems.
• Must take focus on analysis, implementation and maintenance of all employee facing identity access management security systems that protect and ensure the safety of enterprise information assets.
• Will be involved in design of project requirements to identify any potential impact to the department and prepare recommendations detailing those efforts.
• Will support the update of security patches for products, appliances, and platforms under the responsibility of Employee Identity Access BizOps.
• Must able to think strategically two steps forward on what is next focus area for the team
• Must be able to understand technically the tasks that they are working on & dig in to ask challenging questions to make sure that objectives are being executive efficiently.
• Knowledge of Information Security standards and principals preferred
• Agile and continuous delivery experience
• On-call rotation will be required to support 24/7 applications in a global production environment (follow-the Sun model)
• Leads specific projects of Business Operations for a platform
• Proactive manages production and change activities to maximize customer experience, and increase the overall value of supported applications
• Streamlining and standardizing traditional application specific support activities
• Develops plans to improve quality for each project that impacts the platform and leads implementation
• Reviews and signs off platform procedures are well documented
• Demonstrate strong knowledge across a broad range of identity and access management technologies
• Challenge the status quo processes and identifies way to automate through implementation
• Participate, as part of a global team, to transition any open items to global team members
• Helps to innovate on new methodologies to align with security best practices and Business Operations
• Partners with other peers in the Identity Access Management organization to ensure governance processes are in place, enabling access to the business with least privileges
• Researches new methodologies to improve security within the identity access management space
• Coaches junior level employees on security and Business Operations best practices
All About You
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive
• Must have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
• Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to • Advanced knowledge of Control Minder implementation and maintenance
• Advanced knowledge of access reconciliation within Control Minder
• AGILE experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Intermediate to advanced Python scripting skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-98818