MasterCard Senior Consultant in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Are you interested in developing cutting edge technologies that fight fraud across the globe?
Do you enjoy architecting innovative solutions to challenging business problems?
Are you knowledgable and passionate about building new technology services and interested in sharing that knowledge and passion with others?
Are you a team player that knows how to lead, but can also take direction when in the presence of those with stronger talents and knowledge?
The Solutions Architect for Fraud Monitoring will be responsible for architecting and providing technical leadership for initiatives targeting fraud, customer risk and authentication. These initiates will drive new capabilities into a powerful and state of the art Decision Management platform. The Solutions Architect will provide technical leadership and expertise for architecting new platform capabilities and partner with other architects, developers, analysts, as well as business partners and other MasterCard technology teams. A successful candidate will deliver innovative, robust, cost effective technology solutions which align to enterprise strategies and achieve business results.
* Sets vision for and defines new capabilities for products on MasterCard's Decision Management Platform. This platform provides business solutions to combat fraud and authenticate users and processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds
* Provide technical thought leadership and expertise for architecting new platform capabilities. These new capabilities will build on a high volume transaction processing system, web applications for managing fraud solutions and fraud events, APIs for exposing capabilities to customers, and vendor solutions for business rules management and fraud scoring
* Develop and deliver solutions for fraud prevention as part of a scrum team and including design documents and proof of concepts¨
* Architect from the conceptual architecture level down through the application architecture level for new initiatives
* Partner with business and other technology teams to set technical strategy and roadmaps
* Identify creative approaches to meet business needs, lower costs, and improve agility
* Providing direction to technical leads on projects in work and reviewing designs
* Mentor other technical resources
* Estimating and planning new efforts
**All About You**
* Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
* Experience architecting large and complex systems from the conceptual architecture level down through the application architecture level
* Experience as a full stack developer with strong Java development skills
* Working with RESTful APIs and JSON
* Knowledge of cloud native development such as cloud foundry, kubernetes, etc. ¨
* Knowledge of infrastructure automation
* Experience with agile software development processes and architecture governance processes
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to an audience at all levels within an organization
* Self-motivated with the ability to manage ambiguity and accomplish tasks with minimal direction
* Experience with high performance data storage such as GemFire in-memory Object Grid
* Database experience including Oracle
* Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
* Experience developing and supporting highly scalable and a high performance, transaction processing systems
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-64146