MasterCard Senior Consultant, SW Engineering - Fraud Products Platform Development in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Consultant, SW Engineering - Fraud Products Platform Development
• The Fraud Intelligence team develops new capabilities for MasterCard's Decision Management Platform
• This platform provides business solutions to prevent fraud by identifying trends and using data to understand who is at risk
• The Fraud Intelligence Architect will provide technical leadership and expertise for developing new platform capabilities
• These new capabilities will build on a data repositories and web applications for managing fraud solutions and fraud events
• Would you like to be develop industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Are you motivated by using state of the art technologies to speed business solutions to market?
• Do you want to create innovative solutions to challenging business problems?
• Architecting and developing a high level approach to new and in-flight initiatives
• Partnering with business and other technology teams to set technical strategy and roadmaps
• Providing direction to technical leads on projects in work and reviewing detailed designs
• Mentor other technical resources and assisting in evaluating candidates for new positions
• Innovating new approaches to meet business needs, lower costs, and improve agility
• Estimating and planning new efforts
• Hunger for Systems and Technical knowledge – constantly analyzing and innovating new, better approaches to our systems
All About You
• Expert in full stack Java development, design patterns, threading, unit testing, debugging
• Deep knowledge of software development processes including agile processes and test driven developmen
• Experience with data analysis
• Experience architecting and providing technical leadership to large and complex systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Business Rules Management/Decision Management
• Big Data Storage such as Hadoop and Database experience including Oracle and advanced SQL
• Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-73613