MasterCard Senior Configuration Management Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Configuration Management Analyst
• Responsible for customized configurations in multiple environments for existing and new customers on the Payment Transaction Services (PTS) platform
• Perform User access management and adhere to audit controls
• Accountable for integrating new products into the global implementation framework
• Provides internal partners with technical expertise on implementation plans and release requirements
• Configures multiple environments to integrate technical knowledge and functional relationships of all systems, products and services
• Addresses and resolves complex or unusual customer inquiries and issues escalated by more junior resources
• Serves as a subject matter expert on implementation and configuration project activities and provides technical guidance to assist with troubleshooting efforts
• Interprets and translates customer requests into parameter values across Mastercard’s PTS internal systems to ensure compliance with Mastercard’s processing standards, specifications and rules
• Contributes to process improvement efforts and initiatives to enhance the customer experience
• Leverages technical expertise to explain technical concepts to senior team members
• Provides training or explanations to extended team, internal Mastercard teams and potentially customers on Mastercard processing, products and services.
• Leads medium-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with knowledge of Mastercard's products/services and implementation standards
• May act as vertical lead to provide mentorship and guidance for the more junior colleagues within a particular focus area
• Extensive experience configuring production environments
• Successful track record contributing subject matter expertise to influence configuration project activities
• Established ability resolve complex or unusual customer configuration inquiries
• Experience communicating technical concepts to senior team members
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-104565