MasterCard Senior Configuration Management Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Configuration Management Analyst
"Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
• Responsible for customized production configurations for existing and new customers
• Accountable for integrating new products into the global implementation framework
• Provides internal partners with technical expertise on implementation plans and release requirements
• Configures production environments to integrate technical knowledge and functional relationships of all systems, products and services
• Addresses and resolves complex or unusual customer inquiries and issues escalated by more junior resources
• Serves as a subject matter expert on implementation and configuration project activities and provides technical guidance to assist with troubleshooting efforts
• Interprets and translates customer requests into parameter values across Mastercard internal systems to ensure compliance with Mastercard’s processing standards, specifications and rules
• Contributes to process improvement efforts and initiatives to enhance the customer experience
• Leverages technical expertise to explain technical concepts to senior team members
• Provides training or explanations to extended team, internal Mastercard teams and potentially customers on Mastercard processing, products and services.
• Leads medium-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with knowledge of Mastercard's products/services and implementation standards
• May act as vertical lead to provide mentorship and guidance for the more junior colleagues within a particular focus area
All About You
• Extensive experience configuring production environments
• Successful track record contributing subject matter expertise to influence configuration project activities
• Established ability resolve complex or unusual customer configuration inquiries
• Experience communicating technical concepts to senior team members"
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114511