MasterCard Senior Business Assistant in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Business Assistant
Performs general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as telephone coverage, scheduling of meetings, travel arrangements, expense reporting, calendar management, taking and distributing meeting minutes, copying, screening mail, ordering supplies, and maintaining department records.
• Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as phone coverage; scheduling meetings; completing travel arrangements; expense reporting; maintaining management calendar; taking and distributing meeting minutes; generating copies; screening mail; filing; ordering supplies and maintaining department records.
• Prepare correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation in specified software package.
• Assist in preparing and maintaining departmental budget.
• Administer programs; projects or processes specific to the operating unit served; and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
• May research special topics as assigned.
• Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company. • Develop and produce reports as assigned.
• May monitor and coordinate work of other employees or temporaries.
• High School education. College degree a plus.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Administrative experience in a corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management and senior customers.
• Strong knowledge of department budgets and desk top computer software.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-133303