MasterCard Senior BizOps Engineer in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior BizOps Engineer
• Provides first tier technical support directly to constituents via phone, web or email communications
• Manages vendors who work primarily with cardholders to diagnose problems and/or resolve questions
• Provides support on all/most functions within the Customer Support function
• Investigates and resolves consumer product/service issues, concerns and requests according to established policies and procedures as well as guidance from more senior resources (as needed)
• Serves as a subject matter expert capable of formulating solutions to consumer issues through simulation and cross work stream collaboration
• Escalates complex or unusual consumer product/service inquires and issues to appropriate senior resources
• Contributes to development of new product or product enhancement service as well as process improvement efforts and initiatives associated with optimization of resources and consumer support delivery
• Leads medium-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with knowledge of Mastercard's products/services within a particular discipline
• Provides guidance to less experienced team members
• Extensive experience troubleshooting and contributing to the delivery of holistic resolutions to consumer product/service inquiries
• Experience implementing process improvements according to standard procedures
• Experience serving as a subject matter expert to deliver resolutions in a timely manner
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-144213