MasterCard Senior Analyst, Systems Analysis in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Systems Analysis
• Liaise between the business and IT, eliciting and translating customer needs into system-specific objectives, identifying possible system enhancements or new systems to be created, and defining project requirements related to strategic Commercial reporting/analytics initiatives.
• Meets with business leaders and business analysts to discuss and elicit under-the-surface needs and translate them into specific system requirements and subsequent project objectives
• Identifies solutions for less complex, more common issues
• Independently creates prototype designs for components of applications or projects and writes basic documentation, such as test plans and scripts
• Defines project requirements and assists with estimating efforts to fulfill requirements
• Coaches junior resources in development of prototype designs for less complex projects
• Coordinates impact to vendor and company workflow for new products
• Responsible for test scenarios creation, some testing and test results review
• Assists with analysis of support ticket issues
• Moderate professional experience reporting, analytic, BI or related field
• Ability to use SQL and similar capabilities to analyze data
• Prior experience in customer facing roles
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-70221