MasterCard Senior Analyst, Billing Operations in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Billing Operations
• Responsible for financial operational activities that include cash administration, processing, billing and reporting
• Performs complex maintenance tasks within the billing system (e.g. customer changes, pricing changes) to support business units and finance teams
• Analyzes billing data, researches trends, identifies issues and follows up on or identifies resolutions
• Responds to help desk inquiries within the Service Level Agreement [SLA] area of expertise, provides business knowledge and technical/functional support to business units
• Identifies opportunities for process optimization within area of responsibility; coordinates with leadership to implement improvements
• Researches and resolves production billing issues and incidents; coordinates meetings between Billing and O&T teams to resolve open issues
• Maintains desktop procedures and adheres to controls around revenues and collections
• Performs routine training to internal teams on billing related topics
All About You
• Experience reviewing and analyzing own work for quality, productivity and timeliness
• Experience implementing and suggesting process improvements
• Ability to perform more complex issue resolution
• Experience executing controls and assessing their effectiveness; makes recommendations to improve upon areas of concern
• Proactively builds relationships with business partners
• Demonstrates an understanding of customer service and service management frameworks within a diverse, global company
• May produce and analyze internal reports with a moderate level of complexity (e.g., reports to Business Partners, Finance Leaders)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-138720