MasterCard Salesforce.com Service Cloud Developer in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Salesforce.com Service Cloud Developer
The Employee Digital Experience team is looking for a Software Engineer to help drive enhancements and added functionality to our customer service case management system, Salesforce Service Cloud. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer service experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Participate in providing solutions for Customer Service business using current development tools and technologies on the Salesforce Service Cloud platform; Creating prototypes for proof of concepts as needed
• Design, code, and test technical solutions with the understanding of, and contributing to coding standards
• Demonstrate proficiency in one or more programming language “backend” or “server side” languages
• Understand technical and functional design requirements; Identifying and documenting system deficiencies and recommended solutions
• Communicate project status and elevate project concerns to project and program management
• Accountable for project deliverables, meeting technical requirements and business expectations
• Understand technical and functional design requirements
• Anticipate business needs before they arise and present possible solutions or recommendations
• Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with team members and cross-functional teams; consistently delivering high quality services
• Ability to lead and mentor technical team members on mobile technologies and contribute to the team’s standards of mobile development
All About You:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A passion and comfort in meeting new people and building meaningful relationships
• Enjoy collaborating with a team while working independently towards a goal
• Prior Integration knowledge with REST/SOAP and other integration mechanism is required (with and without Salesforce)
• Prior Salesforce Lightning, Aura and LWC experience required
• Prior experience with object-oriented languages, like Java or .Net experience required
• Prior Apex, Visualforce and SOQL experience desired
• Salesforce Einstein or other Artificial Intelligence experience is desired
• Prior mobile application experience, iOS or Android is desired
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-102596