MasterCard Principal Information Security Engineer in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Principal Information Security Engineer
• Lead continuous monitoring/control testing automation project is being developed using C#.Net and Angular
• Build cross-functional relationships to collaboratively partner with the business/technical teams as well as other teams within the Technology Risk Management organization
• Demonstrate influential leadership in a team setting where team members are not all direct reports – strong ability to influence others and collaborate effectively
• Work with control owners and other stakeholders to provide technology driven/innovative solutions to complex compliance testing/monitoring processes
• Influence the senior leadership team to adopt new ideas, processes and gain commitment on initiatives
• Participate in requirements analysis to ensure optimum automated monitoring/testing/reporting solutions are being implemented
• Closely monitor emerging IT trends determine its relevance and impact to the continuous monitoring project and work towards implementing new technologies/ideas
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
• Advanced skill in motivation, organization, coaching and facilitation of teamwork
• Proven experience as a .NET Core Developer (C#) or Application Developer
• Strong knowledge in IT Audit or performing IT Security reviews in different Operating Systems (Linux/Unix, Windows, Mainframe, Tandem, etc.)
• Experience in IT security surveillance implementations as well as big data analytics/visualization
• Strong knowledge in IT Audit or performing IT Security reviews in different Relational Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
• Knowledge of SOC1, SOX and IS27001 compliance as well as PCI DSS standards
• Strong understanding of directory services such as Active Directory and/or LDAP
• Proven leadership in coaching other team members on IT Audit/Security concepts
• Experience in building API based solutions (REST, RPC)
• Experience in building continues monitoring tools/applications
• Experience with distributed multi-tier applications, NoSQL databases, MongoDB and/or SQL is preferred
• CISA and/or CISSP certified
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-110721