MasterCard Principal, Continuous Monitoring and Testing in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Principal, Continuous Monitoring and Testing
The Technology Risk Management (TRM) organization is a business enabler and industry leader of technology and security risk management practices, supported by a multi-disciplinary team of top security, technology, and risk professionals. Our mission is to exceed stakeholder expectations by providing enhanced visibility and proactive management of technology risks and ensuring strong security and sound operational environment.
The mission of the Technology Monitoring team is to build innovative, data-driven solutions to fulfill internal security and compliance needs. The Tech Monitoring team is driven to proactively identify risks and build real-time tools leveraging technology to continuously test and monitor the control environment.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to think and act both strategically and tactically while ensuring that the corporation remains compliant with required security and technology standards, as well as industry best practices.
• Lead continuous monitoring/control testing automation project is being developed using C#.Net and Angular
• Closely monitor emerging IT trends determine its relevance and impact to the continuous monitoring project and work towards implementing new technologies/ideas
• Participate in requirements analysis to ensure optimum automated monitoring/testing/reporting solutions are being implemented
• Build cross-functional relationships to collaboratively partner with the business/technical teams as well as other teams within the Technology Risk Management organization
• Demonstrate influential leadership in a team setting where team members are not all direct reports – strong ability to influence others and collaborate effectively
• Work with control owners and other stakeholders to provide technology driven/innovative solutions to complex compliance testing/monitoring processes
• Influence the senior leadership team to adopt new ideas, processes and gain commitment on initiatives
• Drive the identification of thematic and enterprise issues and provide visibility in appropriate forums
• IT Audit or performing IT Security reviews in different Operating Systems & Relational Databases (Linux/Unix, Windows, Mainframe, Tandem, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
• Developing in .NET, Core Developer (C#) or Application Developer
• Building continues monitoring tools/applications
• Control frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000, PCI DSS standards, Privacy, SOX, SOC)
• Experience in IT security surveillance implementations as well as big data analytics/visualization
• Good understanding of directory services such as Active Directory and/or LDAP
• Experience building API based solutions (REST, RPC)
• Experience with distributed multi-tier applications, NoSQL databases, MongoDB and/or SQL
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
• Proven leadership with a team and across an organization
• Identify and evaluate security gaps
• Communicate business risk to stakeholders
• Evaluate compensating controls
• CISA and/or CISSP certified
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-123391