MasterCard Portfolio Business Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Portfolio Business Analyst
• Liaise between the business and IT, eliciting and translating external and internal customer needs into IT objectives, identifying possible solutions, and defining project requirements
• Having a deep knowledge of customer needs, products and services
• Tracks the success of function initiatives and develops new methods and processes to improve efficiency
• Formally supervises, coaches, and develops a work group/team
• Ensures own team(s) compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal process
• Coach and guide employees within own team(s)
• Assesses projects and assigns resources, managing workload.
• Manages escalations or guidance on extremely complex issues.
• Relevant experience, including requirements gathering and relationship building with business clients
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-93421