MasterCard O&T Technology Strategy in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
O&T Technology Strategy
Reporting to Rich d’Erizans, SVP, Markets and Transformation, this newly created role will be a part of the O&T transformation initiative and have a direct impact on driving greater value for the company. The initial focus will be on managing strategic partner/vendor relationships enterprise-wide, but the role will also support other O&T strategy efforts as needed.
• Define and drive the strategy for engaging with strategic technology partners and vendors
• In addition, provide support for key O&T strategy projects focused on enhancing value of our technology portfolio and driving transformation to support our corporate strategic objectives
• Define and execute on the strategy for engaging strategic technology partners/vendors at an enterprise level
• For strategic technology partners/vendors:
Work across O&T to capture and maintain a single view of the activity with that partner.
Identify new potential strategic partnership opportunities
Ensure alignment to existing contracts
Assess overall risk
Drive increased visibility into the partner’s strategic roadmap
• Support other O&T strategy projects from initial project scoping, problem structuring, analysis, solution development to delivery of final recommendations
• Maintain strong point of view on key technology trends to inform key O&T strategies
• Develop and maintain strong ongoing working relationships with key internal stakeholders in O&T and broader Mastercard organization
• Prior experience in technology consulting preferred
• Prior experience in strategic relationship management preferred
• Strong written and oral communication skills and comfort with executive communications/presentation
• Strong analytical experience
• Experience developing business analyses & strategy with a strong ability to work cross-functionally
• Specialized knowledge & execution experience to perform data driven analyses to solve business challenges
• Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity and problem-solve
• Successful track record strategically managing complex projects
• Willingness to travel across tech locations
• Strong collaborator
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-71670