MasterCard ONE - ITSM Process Analyst Intern in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
ONE - ITSM Process Analyst Intern
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and agile team environment?
Are you motivated by meaningful projects and work that touch a global business?
Are you collaborative and driven by delivering measurable results?
If yes, then you’re invited to start something PRICELESS™.
The 10-week summer internship program provides emerging talent with hands-on experience in industry, enabling you to make a positive impact in a world beyond cash.
An internship experience with Mastercard includes:
• Challenging and meaningful projects
• Networking, mentorship, and access to senior leads
• Volunteer and team building
• Formal performance assessments
• End of summer presentations to peers and Mastercard leadership
The ONE Service Management Team provides IT Service Management / ITIL governance and guidance to the Operations, Network and Employee Digital Experience teams within Technology Operations at Mastercard.
Interns on this team may be involved with the following:
• Providing governance and oversight tor ITSM process execution within the ONE Organization
• Ensuring adherence to Mastercard Enterprise IT Service Management practices and attainment of identified Key Performance measures and targets through socialization, reporting, and education of Technology Operations team members
• Assisting Incident, Problem, and Change leads within the team to enable process activities and adherence to IT Service Management processes
All about You
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program majoring in Business Administration, Analytics, Engineering Management, or a related field with a graduation date of Fall 2022 or later
• Strong leadership experience; ability to build relationships across departments
• Process-driven, uses data to drive decision making
Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-135845