MasterCard O365 Principal Platform Engineer in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
O365 Principal Platform Engineer
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
The Employee Digital Experience team is looking for a O365 Principal Platform Architect to drive our customer experience strategy forward, by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset
• Maintain operational resilience with stability and security
• Manage service escalations and engage service providers for resolution consistent service delivery
• Evolve customer experience with the broader O365 ecosystem
• Manage and scope intake engineering work applicable for systems
• Lead code-based systems management, automation and reporting
• Partner across teams to deliver successful outcomes, on-time and on-budget, including evolutions and M&A integrations
• Responsible for managing Mastercard's IT systems, including requirements gathering, purchasing, distribution, configuration, and maintenance
• Evaluate and contribute to the on-going governance of cloud tools; e.g. review features & tools aligned with standard guidelines
• Drive specifications, design, code, test, and documentation to evolve enterprise tools with modern administration
• Work closely with external vendors to monitor and track standards and deliverables
• Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Experience in a similar role, Active Directory design, Azure and O365 break fix activities, engineering, complex implementations, and migrations
• Hands-on expertise of working with complex Active Directory infrastructure environments and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes
All About You:
• Four year degree in a related field, technical certifications, or relevant work experience e.g., Systems Support, ITIL experience, etc.
• Responsible for managing MasterCard's IT systems, including requirements gathering, purchasing, distribution, configuration, and maintenance.
• Defines specifications for less complex operating software programming applications, and designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs
• Evaluates new and existing software products according to standard guidelines
• IT experience including involvement in IT projects on a full time basis and general work experience e.g., systems support, ITIL knowledge, etc.
• Working closely with external IT vendors and monitoring/ tracking vendor standards and deliverables"
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-139815