MasterCard Manager, Technical Program Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Technical Program Management
Are you a technical program manager who wants to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives? Do you want to work in an inclusive and nurturing culture that encourages your own professional learning and development?
At Mastercard, our industry expertise is enhanced by our commitment to being a force for good in the world. We do well by doing good. Our core values of trust, partnership, agility and thoughtful risk taking are displayed in everything we do. Our culture of collaboration and inclusion makes our company the place where the best people choose to be. Come join us!
In this role you would be part of the Corporate Security Technical Project Manager team at Mastercard. When it comes to securing our locations, our people and our data- we are leading key complex high priority initiatives ensuring this security across Mastercard. Additionally, security being at the top of mind for Mastercard and of course for our customers leads to exciting and innovative project support opportunities to develop and accomplish our road map goals resulting in leading security efforts in our industry!
I am looking for an experienced technical program management professional who also has experience leading people, to join my team and help me build and support a team of Technical Program Managers supporting specifically our Mergers & Acquisitions program. This role will be two- fold, in that you will be responsible for recruiting and hiring TPM’s as our acquisitions increase to support these efforts. As deals are confirmed and funding received, you will work with our Corp Sec integration partners as well as our partners in O&T to ensure strong candidates and successful support is obtained. You will be responsible to build and develop talents in this space, ensuring process standards are in place, and best practice improvements are made as we strengthen our acquisitions support in this rapidly growing space. At the same time, you will be asked to also support key acquisition initiatives and integrations as a Technical program manager. Project delivery methodologies will vary, as we strive to be Agile in this space, there are instances and some teams or companies we work with where a more waterfall style will be leveraged to execute successfully. Communication and presentation skills are a must to be successful. Executive level reporting across multiple partners internal and external will be necessary ensuring complete transparency to our leaders and partners. We will work together to build and leverage TPM skills and practices- building our brand and strengthening our support of the M&A program on behalf of Corporate Security. Ultimately you will drive a team of TPM’s and also acquisition integrations yourself, which span multiple teams and acquired companies, reporting meaningful status along the way.
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy
• You are a strong people manager, passionate about project management- able to develop strengths of others in this role. Create a culture within a team that is positive and places work life balance as a priority resulting in success driven individuals & team members.
• A plus, Corporate Security knowledge and experience across multiple programs ensuring the security aspect of acquisition integrations is covered for locations, people, and data.
• Deep understanding of platform capabilities and underlying technologies regarding infrastructure and security is very helpful.
• Demonstrated experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models (scrum, Kanban, etc.) Additionally, Microsoft project and standard project health status, risk management will be key to your success.
• Enjoys diving deep to understand the platforms capabilities and underlying technologies.
• Proven track record of data driven decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
• Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
• Demonstrated experience building relationships, partnering with and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the individuals you work with across the organization
• A plus if you have a BS in engineering, computer science or related discipline.
• A plus if you have Technical program delivery experience
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-138414