MasterCard Manager, Technical Product Development - Business Analysis in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Technical Product Development - Business Analysis
• Within Mastercard's Product Development & Innovation, New Platforms, this team develops, delivers, and manages shared capabilities supporting the Mastercard Send product and ensures competitive differentiation and alignment with key Mastercard priorities
• Leads initiatives and partners with cross-functional global stakeholders (Product, Operations & Technology, Service Management and Mastercard Send Product Managers) - both internal and external - to ensure capabilities support multiple objectives
• This position owns the development and management of platform capabilities throughout the product life cycle including creation of business and functional requirements, product design, documentation, training, project management, and on-going product development
• Supports broader Shared Services initiatives including defining an overall architecture across all EP cloud-based platforms to eliminate overlaps and to simplify deployments by maximizing the reuse of platform components
• Provides ongoing management and documentation of system / platform descriptions and functionality to ensure consistent usage
• Experience in developing products and services and partnering with cross-functional stakeholders globally
• Consult as a Subject Matter Expert and Product Knowledge Leader supporting Mastercard Send, Channels and Customers to effectively identify needs, recommend solutions, define requirements and develop / deliver the right products to solve market problems
• Define the necessary capabilities, prioritize delivery, and write business requirements and functional requirements in order to deliver the Mastercard Send Cross-Border platform
• Work closely with a cross-functional team to lead product development efforts, identify synergies, propose the most efficient solutions, and resolve issues in a timely and cost effective manner
• Interface with technical developers to translate product requirements into technical specifications, ensuring mutual understanding and reducing time to market
• Educate Product Management, Regional Product Sales, Product Delivery and Account Management teams on features and technical aspects of Mastercard Send processing and on-behalf-of platforms
• Drive technology standardization within DP&L
All About You
• Extensive product management and development experience in the global payment industry with preferred knowledge and background in money transfer and remittances
• Experienced in Foreign Exchange Trading, Foreign Exchange Currency Conversions, SWIFT, and deep knowledge of various international bank schemes is essential
• Established business technical expertise in the development of integrated product solutions spanning multiple product categories
• Demonstrated leadership in taking accountability, acting with a sense of urgency, and delivering plans with passion, ambition and aptitude
• Proven project management, organization, and thought leadership skills with ability to build, lead, and maintain strong, productive teams and working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, establish priorities and work independently under pressure and with limited supervision
• Prior experience in writing requirements to support building or mapping of various file formats
• Prior experience with creating technical documentation that is used externally and internally
• Knowledge and experience with agile methodology for product development
• Superior oral and written communication, problem solving, product documentation, and product development skills In-depth knowledge of Mastercard authorization, clearing and settlement systems and processes preferred
• Strong business acumen coupled with a customer focus and analytical skills
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and team with internal and external business partners
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-75822