MasterCard Manager, Settlement Software Engineering in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
Manager, Settlement Software Engineering
• Responsible for the analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions for Treasury and Settlement solutions
• Defines requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to standards, processes and best practices
• Working in the Settlement Systems Program
• Formally supervises, coaches, and develops a work group/team
• Ensures own team(s) compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal process
• Coach and guide employees within own team(s)
• Provides strategic leadership related to specific applications and systems, or software-development methodologies
• Provides coaching and guidance to own Software Engineering teams which will include both employees and contractor resources
• IT experience in all phases of the development lifecycle and in relationship building with business clients
• Experienced in engaging external IT vendors, including managing vendor selection and maintenance of vendor relations
• IT experience managing team in an Agile development environment
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-105938