MasterCard Manager, Product Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Management
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The North America Mastercard Payment Gateway Services(MPGS) team is looking for a Manager, Product Management to
• Scale MPGS footprint in the region through Connectivity as a Service
• Provide Technical Product Management and Solution Engineering expertise to support North America-based MPGS Customers
• Leverage knowledge of the Payments industry and our Customers to guide the cross functional MPGS Teams to success in their deliverables
• Contribute towards expanding MPGS Products and Services, particularly in response to Regional trends and demand
Are you interested in being part of and eventually leading a high functioning “Solution Engineering” team ?
In this Technical Product Management position, you will:
• Interface between Customers, Partners and MPGS Global Product to support technical enablement of key products (e.g., Payment Gateway, Mastercard Products & Solutions, Alternative Payment Methods)
• Develop a strong understanding of Customer’s infrastructure, operating model, and product strategy
• Play a leading role in the creation of solution design supporting Customer SOWs and development execution
• Provide proactive solutions, support RFP response development and prioritize product initiatives that advance Customer objectives
• Provide input into product roadmaps and solution design, incorporating voice of Customer input
• Contribute towards developing MPGS / Mastercard’s product strategy for North America-based Customers
• Support the implementation of the Mastercard product management excellence framework (Studio) to ensure product is brought to market in an effective way
All About You
• Strong experience in a Technical Product Management role in the merchant acquiring and or commerce payments industry
• Conceptual and solution-based thinking
• Understanding of translating Customer priorities into product designs, leveraging existing capabilities or building requirements for net new builds
• Strong cross functional team and execution management skills
• Ability to define solution designs that support scalable deployment models to enable new products with strategic Customers
• Experience in Agile execution methodologies (e.g., SCRUM, KANBAN, SAFe)
• Presentation skills both written and verbal
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
NYC Salary Range: $156,400 - $241,500
Westchester County Salary Range: $136,000 - $210,000
Colorado Salary Range: $115,600 - $178,500
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-188565