MasterCard Manager, Product Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Product Management
• Do you enjoy working with external customers?
• Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
• Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
• Manages day to day product operations, including activities related to RPPS billing, settlement, file processing, audit/compliance, customer communications and product/customer reporting
• Provides a point of RPPS product escalation for customer impacting issues and incidents
• Liaises with RPPS account management team and Mastercard account managers to support strategically significant RPPS customers
• Responsible for developing process improvements in support of product operations
All About You:
• Experience in customer facing roles
• Experience with payment products in the US Bill Payment market
• Success in implementing business and process improvements
• Ability to create and implement customer training
• Self-motivated and ability to work with limited direction
• Proficiency with data analytics
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-91202