MasterCard Manager, Product Integrator, Bill Pay Exchange in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Integrator, Bill Pay Exchange
Manager, Product Development, Bill Pay Exchange
As Mastercard seeks to define a world beyond cash, we are pursuing payment opportunities leveraging non-card technologies. The largest identified opportunity for Mastercard in the U.S. is in revolutionizing consumer bill pay. By combining Real-Time Payments (RTP) and Open Banking capabilities from Mastercard’s acquisitions of Vocalink and Finicity with our existing biller network, RPPS, we can bring a solution to market that improves this outdated ecosystem for all parties involved, allowing us to capture new segments of cash, check and ACH payments for the network. To win in the market, we will also leverage our strengths in brand, standards, consistency, trust and security.
The product manager will be responsible for leading product integration and commercialization of Bill Pay Exchange (BPX) product with digital customers. This role is accountable for managing successful BPX product integration in partnership with global product/platform, Engineering and Customer Delivery teams. He/she is a BPX product SME who will partner with partnerships and account management teams to engage and close agreements with new digital customers in US market.
• Accountable for successful BPX product integration with digital partners.
• Single point of contact for partnerships team to provide BPX product expertise and SME support in client meetings.
• Drive product commercialization of capabilities/features with digital customers in US market.
• Provide voice of customer & market feedback and product feature enhancements to global product development colleagues to enhance bill pay exchange product.
• Monitor and review with the relevant teams’ Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure compliance.
• Escalate critical operational issues to management teams and discuss resolutions to ensure operational stability with the concerned delivery teams.
• Ensure that customer delivery teams and operation team are held accountable for the operating objectives and standards of performance.
ALL ABOUT YOU:
• Relevant experience in product management, new product development and/or operations background in payment industry
• Payments industry knowledge and experience preferred.
• Excellent customer engagement, managerial and interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across functional teams
• Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness - able to identify and work towards meeting wider organizational goals
• Bachelor's degree
• Based in St. Louis, Purchase or NYC
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-128921