MasterCard Manager, Product Delivery in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Delivery
U.S. Product Delivery (USPD) leads the overall program implementation of Mastercard products and services in partnership with our customers and key constituents of the payments eco-system. This includes the dynamic consultation and management of both business and technical facets for product delivery while leading both internal and external partners toward successful product deployments. USPD is focused on integrating product delivery experience, learnings and market knowledge back into Mastercard product management to help drive and lead our business forward.
This role involves managing the overall efforts required for successful implementation of new and existing Mastercard products and services within the Commercial and New Payment Flows Delivery vertical, including Track BPS, Bill Pay Exchange, Smart Data, InControl and Commercial Cards. During each program implementation, the USPD resource will proactively address customer needs and evolving market conditions, as well as hold responsibility for deriving/improving implementation processes through delivery experience and market knowledge.
• Develop and lead key strategic delivery relationships and priorities within US Markets, including existing Commercial products and first-time deployments of new products, services and technologies not widely distributed in market.
• Become an integrated strategic partner and key contributor to relevant Product, Implementation, Account, Technology at both Mastercard and our Customers.
• Contribute to enhancing ongoing business case development and execution of US Market product delivery strategies.
• Manage and oversee customer and internal Mastercard project teams (direct/indirect) as they progress through solution development and delivery. This includes leading Market Readiness/Go-To-Market efforts, program kick-off meetings, conducting regular status calls, creating then executing project plans, leading client strategy and planning sessions and proactively participating and leveraging Voice of the Customer, post-implementation reviews to drive continuous improvement.
• Drive projects to success metrics established with the customer and ensure application of Product Delivery best practices and methodologies.
• Provide both business and technical subject matter expertise and support both Customers and Internal Stakeholders (e.g., Product, Account Management, Business Development, LFI, etc.).
• Lead the development of product delivery process maps that identify assets and functions within Mastercard, as well as roles/responsibilities.
• Contribute to build and enhance Delivery infrastructure and tools.
All About You:
• Demonstrated experience in financial services and/or Treasury Banking specifically with Payments products and Brand or Processing conversions. Strong knowledge of Commercial payments business, ERPs and eco-system.
• Possesses the ability to quickly learn, explain and bridge the gap between the Business, Product and Technology that supports it. Proven competencies in positively influencing business and technical partners to meet and/or exceed business objectives.
• Superior customer and industry relationship management skills and ability to build and maintain strong, positive working relationships at all functional levels within client organizations and internal MasterCard organization is essential.
• Demonstrated experience prioritizing and allocating resources to optimize efficiency and drive peak performance
• Proven leadership skills. Must effectively and consistently demonstrate thoughtful risk taking and display professional courage with sound judgement to hold others and yourself accountable for the success of the project.
• Proven ability to lead change at all functional levels. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) that can present relevant information to different audiences as appropriate. The role requires the ability to present to internal and client senior executive management as well as functional business partners.
• Extensive project/program management, problem solving and planning skills with a demonstrated record of success managing multiple projects simultaneously with clients and internal business partners.
• Ability to thrive and effectively collaborate in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment that embraces giving, receiving as well as acting on feedback.
• Ability to enhance customer experience through optimization of current processes to achieve efficiency and find faster ways to get work done with sustained quality
• Travel will be required (up to 15%).
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-171698