MasterCard Manager, Learning and Development - C&I in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Learning and Development - C&I
The Cyber & Intelligence Solutions Talent Learning Consultant Manager will act as a liaison between the COEs, business stakeholders, People & Capability Partners, and People and Capability Leadership to ensure learning and talent programs are aligned to business needs.
• Act as a “talent broker” for movements in and out of C&I
• Design, develop and execute an end to end holistic C&I Talent & Learning strategy
• Ensure proper talent & learning initiatives are in place for various acquisition talent
• Collaborate with stakeholders to identify performance needs and gaps, define desired performance outcomes, and provide recommendations for learning and talent solutions, as appropriate
• Ensure successful learning and talent outcomes by supporting the identification and translation of the client’s capability and skill needs into a defined learning and talent strategy with recommended solutions
• Effectively establish, deepen, and sustain key relationships with business stakeholders and other People and Capability teams
• Provide feedback to the COEs to support design and delivery of learning and talent solutions to the business
• Play an advisory and consulting role across change management, organization design and effectiveness, and M&A initiatives.
• Provide stakeholders with relevant data and analysis to determine the effectiveness of learning and talent programs on achieving business outcomes.
All About You:
• Demonstrate flexibility and agility in partnering with the business to design and develop new talent & learning programs as different teams have different needs.
• Build strategic relationships with key business stakeholders allowing you to advise on critical learning or talent needs or program design, development, and implementation.
• Leverage knowledge of learning principles and best practices in learning needs assessments, design, development, implementations, and evaluation to advise the business on new learning programs.
• Serve as a connector of learning & talent initiatives across Mastercard and C&I to improve transparency of initiatives and opportunities for collaboration and utilization.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132435