MasterCard Manager, Implementation in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Implementation position with advanced understanding of customer implementations, servicing, and/or delivery. Provides direction to the team and recommends strategic direction based on established policies and business needs. Ensures implementations are compliant with Mastercard’s global product rules and delivered with utmost quality while exceeding customer expectations. Manages projects with responsibilities for delivering on Time to Implement, and ensuring goals and objectives are met.
• Act as the central point of contact for customers and Mastercard internal business partners throughout the implementation project lifecycle
• Define scope, build and maintain project plans and drive implementations in compliance with Mastercard’s global implementation processes
• Act as implementation advisor to customers’ processing support staff and ensuring all implementation activities and project documentation are completed with meticulous accuracy
• Assess and document customer requirements to help identify potential implementation impacts on customer and Mastercard processing systems and platforms
•Create and maintain implementation procedures and lead process discussions at the regional and global levels
• Provide implementation-related training to peers, internal business partners, and customers
All About You:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, or equivalent work experience
Knowledge / Experience:
• Proven Implementation experience with track-record managing clients directly or cross-functionally on large project initiatives
• Strong understanding of network technology, applications, and project management
• Superior payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge
• Expert knowledge of the 4-party transaction model
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or equivalent work experience
• Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge
• Ability to interact clearly and concisely with customers, senior and executive management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
• Ability to coordinate processing theory /principles with business impact
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent coaching, mentoring, and team building skills
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-170660