MasterCard Manager, Global Product Integration in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Global Product Integration
Manager, Global Product Integration
The Global Product Integration (GPI) team is a global team within the Customer Delivery organization.
With a focus on new technology, products and services, Global Product Integration collaborates with product owners, development teams, and other stakeholders across Mastercard to deploy solutions efficiently and effectively with speed, quality, and predictability. GPI is responsible for assessing new products and enhancements to equip Customer Delivery to support and scale projects from customer onboarding, testing, launch, and transition to BAU.
Global Product Integrators ensure a simple and streamlined customer onboarding process by developing consistent and repeatable processes used globally by our delivery teams, resulting in a positive customer and employee implementation experience.
o Are you passionate about influencing processes and impacting what’s next?
o Do you want to gain a global perspective and exposure to new products and services?
o Can you make the complex, easy and simple?
o Are you digitally savvy? Are you knowledgeable in Mastercard Digital Enablement System (MDES)?
The successful candidate will be accountable for defining the customer onboarding processes for new or significantly enhanced Mastercard products and services in the Digital space, specifically supporting the MDES product line.
• Responsible for ensuring global consistency and delivery readiness of assigned Digital products
• Proactively articulate delivery/implementation requirements to business partners to achieve efficient, flawless, fast, and light customer touch onboarding
• Partner with the global product owners to share delivery requirements and validate product readiness, leveraging the Studio framework
• Collaborate with Product and Regional Delivery, understanding and articulating lessons learned and know-how on implementation approach/strategy and training material
• Partner with O&T to innovate and automate delivery processes, including identification and consolidation of horizontal process challenges (e.g. API onboarding) faced across multiple product verticals
• Own the development of global Delivery blueprints to consistently implement assigned products at scale with speed, quality, and predictability
• Ensure delivery resources are trained on the product and customer onboarding processes to enable the smooth transition of delivery ready products and services to the Regions
• Act as the central point of contact for Product Owners and Regional Delivery Leads
• Lead regular, ongoing, and formal business reviews with Product and O&T regarding product performance and improvement opportunities (i.e. automation), delivery challenges, incorporating Regional delivery feedback
All About You
o Demonstrates strong working relationships and interacts well with internal and/or external business partners, and with varying levels of management
o Ability to analyze new enhancement requirements for impacts to Delivery processes or customer implementation impacts. Advise on solutions that include automation and simplification of any process, task, or action
o Ability to quickly understand, assess, simplify, and articulate complex business and technical challenges/solutions
o Must be high-energy, comfortable with uncertainty, proactive, and able to function under pressure to meet tight deadlines
o Analytical and problem-solving skills (define, measure, analyze, improve and control)
o Passionate about technology, with a genuine curiosity to learn and apply new concepts
o Self-starter with ability to work independently and to work flexible hours, as needed, to support global delivery teams
o Digital Payments experience preferred
o Exceptional attention to detail
o Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment
o Language skills a plus, will be working with regional teams
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-163485