MasterCard Manager, Business Analysis (Procurement) in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Business Analysis (Procurement)
Partner with business owners to understand their business processes and provide application solutions by hands-on configurations and/or defining business and functional requirements. Deliver high quality business and functional requirements to the development teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle. Provide subject matter expertise in designing application solutions for complex business problems. Provide project management support in delivering projects and enhancements.
• Lead Business Analyst (manager level), is expected to work in a cross functional team environment comprised of technical staff, application end-users, business owners and an external vendor throughout Mastercard to provide functional application support for the Coupa application including enhancements, upgrades, etc.
• The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong functional knowledge across Source to Order functions, including supplier on-boarding, purchase requisitioning, Sourcing (RFx’s, negotiations etc.), procurement contracts, risk management and purchasing (including category and catalog management).
• Expected to support corporate objectives such as compliance, stewardship, governance, risk management and business continuity as they relate to our global installation of Coupa and additionally provide Project management for enhancements including integrating M&A entities.
• Responsible for maintaining partnership with vendor (Coupa & System Integrator) as well as business owners in sourcing, Risk and legal. Lead and own data integrations, system changes and enhancements and additionally support upgrades and other system support activities.
• Deep understanding of best practices on how to integrate data between
a) on premise to/from cloud applications, and
b) Cloud to/from other cloud applications.
• Apply newer technologies like bots, predictive analytics, mobile tools etc. to ensure automation, analytical reporting and digitized usage of applications.
• Liaison with business owners and technical teams. Perform and own functions like understanding business requirements, mapping business requirements to system functionality, designing and documenting functional requirements. Additionally performing hands-on system configuration and data loads where needed.
• Project manage implementation activities including integration of data from Coupa to/from other applications like Oracle, Workday, etc.
• Provide ongoing Production Support - including problem management. Will include logging tickets, status communication & escalation (as needed).
• Partner with key business users and lead efforts on application training and change management specifically for Coupa application and associated processes.
• Perform activities like creating/modifying reports, dashboards, implementing/updating workflows, contract template management, catalog management etc. in Coupa.
• Ensure testing efforts are completed timely related to enhancements, integrations, system upgrades etc.
All About You
•Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
•Advanced degree preferred.
Knowledge / Experience:
•Prior Business Analyst and Project Management experience required.
•Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
•Knowledge on Coupa application, primarily with modules like Purchasing, Contracts, Sourcing, Supplier Information management (SIM), Spend 360 and Risk Management etc. is preferred
•Working knowledge on any ERP application is preferred
•Applies advanced knowledge and extended expertise of principles, theories and concepts, plus advanced knowledge of business or function, usually acquired through five to eight years of experience.
•Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
•Strong understanding of software methodologies (i.e. functionality & limitations)
•Requires little supervision.
•Good leadership skills preferred.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-131816