MasterCard Lead Technology Risk Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Technology Risk Analyst
The Technology Risk Management (TRM) organization is a business enabler and industry leader of technology and security risk management practices, supported by a team of top security, technology, and risk professionals. Our mission is to provide enhanced visibility and proactive management of technology risks to ensure a secure and sound operational environment.
The Risk Services team is responsible for supporting internal and market facing programs, inclusive of acquisitions and 3rd parties, to embed and align to Mastercard technology policies and standards. This role will support the Risk and Compliance Leads (RCLs) and TRM pillars to drive risk, controls and assurance practices across both the programs and infrastructure teams.
• Support programs and infrastructure teams to ensure successful certification assessments (PCI, SOC, ISAE, ISO, etc.)
• Support programs and infrastructure teams with self-assessments/reviews of operational controls, partnering with broader TRM team to determine remediation actions required for resolution of any control issues
• Act as the compliance liaison with Audit (and others) for control activities (e.g. review of testing of controls)
• Evaluate the design and effectiveness of the program’s IT operating risks/controls and make recommendations for improvement
• Translate technology and security standards and associated control requirements for the programs
• Drive continued internal control awareness across the program
• Bachelor’s degree in technology, information systems management, information security management, security policy or related program desired, but not required
• Familiarity with risk management processes (e.g., validation of control design and execution)
• Strong IT technical knowledge
• Ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written) and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organization boundaries
• Strong analytical skills to analyze risks, evaluate controls and perform risk assessments
• Project Management Skills a plus
• Knowledge of Mastercard products and technology, security and other risk management programs and practices desired, not required
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132046