MasterCard Lead Strategic Program Manager- Employee Identity and Access in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Strategic Program Manager- Employee Identity and Access
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Corporate Security/Shared Services Strategic Program Management team is looking for a Lead Strategic Program Manager for Employee Identity and Access Management to advance the program management discipline for the program and continue to transform our ability to build, deliver and run the best technology assets and services for our customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about defining, measuring and communicating the value of our technology about to our product and technology partners. The candidate will drive demand intake and prioritization, investment management, capacity planning and roadmap planning. The
In this internally facing position, you will:
• Support all program management metrics and (measure and highlight key KPI’s) demonstrate the value and success of the program
• Live the SPM principles across (6) key areas (i.e. Demand Management, Capacity Management, Release Planning, Investment Management, Resource Management, and Reporting and Metrics Management, and Reporting and Metrics
• Define and manage SPM roadmap and deliver key processes (e.g. program reviews)
• Support the portfolio Support the portfolio of initiatives to ensure delivery and assist Technical Project managers as needed
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
• Have a strong customer mindset
• Have previous program and project management experience
• Be comfortable supporting multiple stakeholders and business areas
• Be able to influence others that don’t report to you
• Possess strong communication skills to explain technology concepts in simple terms
• Be able to communicate at multiple levels, including executive leadership
• Have a strong financial acumen
• Be able to manage multiple, competing priorities Look at everything through the eyes of the customer and see their need for an easy and profitable life
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-115557