MasterCard Lead, Software Development Engineer in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead, Software Development Engineer
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Lead, Software Development Engineering (Architect)
You’ll drive the development and execution of the architectural roadmap of several products supporting Mastercard’s Global Customer Care (GCC) organization, specifically focusing on B2C Technical Services. The GCC team delivers memorable customer experiences by focusing on self-service, automated solutions through various channels in addition to interactions through phone, chat and email with customers.
Together, you and your partners in Global Customer Care serve as the customer lifeline to the Mastercard organization
• Design & develop a world class ecommerce platform
• Innovate new technologies in the payments space
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to be a part of a high performing team delivering solutions in a rapid manner?
• Do you have what it takes to technically own a product and drive a solution to market?
• Lead Software Developer/Architect for the GCC B2C agile development teams
• Lead on a daily basis the design and development of the platform
• Work with stakeholders, both internally and externally, to define business requirements and assist in the prioritization of tasks for the development team
• Mentor junior and senior members of the team
• Lead discussions and work across other products to ensure alignment with the rest of the product suite
All About You
• Full Stack developer
• Proven experience as a technical lead building worldclass solutions
• Working in an agile environment
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-124479