MasterCard Lead Software Development Engineer ( Service Architect) in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Software Development Engineer ( Service Architect)
Switching Solutions is involved in developing cutting edge solutions to assist in the new switch development for Authorization, Clearing, and other major services for MasterCard.
This will be a newly built team, that delivers a key component to ensures all functions are performed in the switching solutions. This service will expand across different payment message types (ISO 8583 & ISO 20022), clearing messages and other value-added services.
• Analyze and create cutting edge solutions for switching solutions teams
• Manage relationship with various stakeholders - Business Owners, Testing Teams etc.
• Coordinate with other groups including vendors to ensure success of the project.
• Product Development using Digital Native Architecture and PCF - Agile ( SAFe) Development.
• Have you lead an end to end Agile (SAFe) Product development?
• Do you have an understanding of Payment and Cards industry?
• Service Architect driving end – end product development for Switching Solutions
• Experience in Full Stack Development – Microservices, Messaging, Cloud Native, Database
• Strong Technical Skills in Java, Spring Boot Framework
• Cloud (Pivotal Cloud Foundry), DNA (Digital Native Architecture) experience is an added advantage
• Experience in RDBMS or Cutting-Edge Database desirable
• Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure success of the projects
• Maintain and present project related metrics reporting for management review
• Lead initiatives for automation, defect metrics and overall quality initiatives
• Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
All About You
• Extensive experience as a Lead Designer or Architect in Product Development using Agile methodology
• In depth knowledge in product development – Full stack (Database, Messaging, UI, Reporting)
• Deep expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Containers (PAAS)
• Experience in Online / Real time scalable solutions
• Experience in CI and CD
• Involved and spearhead quality initiatives
• Result oriented individual with Automation experience and Code Quality
• Excellent Communicator
• Ability to guide people to implement the right solution
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-109664