MasterCard Lead Security Monitoring and Response Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Lead Security Monitoring and Response Analyst
The Consultant, Technical Recovery within the Corporate Security organization will be primarily responsible for supporting the resiliency of the mainframe and the applications utilizing the mainframe as the infrastructure
• Have you ever been responsible for planning or supporting a major data center outage?
• Do you possess strong analytical capabilities, written and oral communication skills?
• Document and streamline the current mainframe resiliency solution, long term support ‘Mainframe of the future’
• Identifies opportunities for technological innovation within existing systems and beyond
• Provides technical consultation to management
• Identifies and proactively seeks opportunities to implement process improvements
• Create documentation according to methodology and formats based on the department standards
• Monitor schedules and plans to ensure achievement of project results (project objectives, tasks, testing and documentation) in a timely manner
• Facilitate exercise execution with all recovery team members while ensuring production operations are protected
• Open and timely communication with project team and management regarding progress and planning
• Manage the documentation, coordination and tracking of issues to closure/resolution. Escalate issues to management when necessary.
• Identify opportunities to improve and streamline processes involving the response to technology recovery.
All About You
• Proven knowledge of mainframe technology construct and environment
• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of experience and formal education. Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP) preferred.
• Strong analytical background with the ability to identify deficiencies in recovery strategies, plans and internal processes.
• Ability to effectively work with vendors, internal departments and management
• Ability to communicate user and technical information, both orally and in written form.
• Ability to work with all levels of management and technical staff.
• Ability to present in front of large audience.
• High level of self-motivation and superior time management.
• High attention to detail
• Ability to manage large complex projects and multiple assignments, which may require prioritization of assignments with ability to multi-task with sense of urgency.
Occasional travel is required. Some weekend work is expected. On-call requirements including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-90960