MasterCard Lead Project Manager-2 in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Lead Project Manager-2
The Cross Functional PM assumes all responsibilities of a traditional project manager with primary involvement in efforts that impact Cross-functional project teams in Corporate Security. This basically refers to the practice of assembling project teams using members of the organization from different functions. Cross-functional project teams have several key benefits related not only to knowledge management but also to innovation.
• Drives large scale and/or cross-functional projects while meeting goals as efficiently as possible by using key insights and lessons from previous projects’ successes and failures.
• Works across a number of impacted teams necessary to implement in coordination to be successful.
• Executive leadership and peer level communications, including status updates, risk/impact assessment, and identified work streams
• Responsible for cross team knowledge and ensure policy/process adoption to improve customer journey
• Drives the timely completion of projects with an in-depth understanding of project implementation and an ability to anticipate potential trouble-spots and financial impact of delays
• Engages others at Mastercard in identifying future project needs and in finding key impactful areas for improvement while maintaining a safe balance of risks and rewards
The team supports a number of unique efforts not limited to Waterfall, Agile, Kan Ban and different methodologies/ practices used by multiple teams. This team supports a number of different projects in support of 4 key internal programs and many market facing programs across MasterCard. The best candidate will have knowledge of program management processes and metrics and be familiar with the ALM tool. Initiative, assertiveness, empowering oneself to reach out and build relationships will be key to managing complex initiatives requiring some level of technical understanding in addition to driving projects and prioritization forward successfully.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-101782