MasterCard Lead Product Manager-Technical in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Product Manager-Technical
The Architecture and Technology team is looking for a Lead Product Manager - Technical to drive roadmap and product evolution for Internal Cloud services used by various applications within Mastercard. The ideal candidate should be technically sound, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
· Define and own the overall product roadmap and provide ongoing technical expertise & support to the development lifecycles of MasterCard products and ancillary applications.
· Collaborate with different teams within Mastercard to understand pain points and work towards simplifying them by defining those as a capabilities or requirements within your product.
· Decomposes business requirements into product backlog features and stories with clear definition, scope and acceptance criteria.
· Provide technical analysis of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met
· Prioritize and identify cross application / system enhancements and work closely with engineering teams ensuring the prioritized roadmap is met.
· Enables self-service support and/or works to reduce overhead
· Conducts program increment planning and grooming sessions with engineers to define the scope of the increment, ensures the impediments are captured and resolved.
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
· Have a strong development background with knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes.
· Working knowledge of Infrastructure automation, IAAS or Platform as a Service.
· Knowledge of distributed systems and design principles.
· Open to groom into product ownership role with a focus on simplifying the product usage from customer angle.
· Have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
· Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-128827