MasterCard Lead, Customer Experience and Engagement in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead, Customer Experience and Engagement
o Role Responsibility - Communicating with regional leadership team, converting data into business intel, telling the story that inspires agents, leaders, to action and uphold accountability across teams. Leverage analytics, data trends to identify pain points, dissatisfaction and specific root causes to improve processes, programs and/or tools and provide visibility to management about the adherence of the processes.
• Professional tasked with executing processes/tools/systems to include conducting assessments, monitoring and facilitating call calibrations
• Effectively communicates at all levels of organization
• Analyze data trends to identify root causes to improve processes, programs and/or tools.
• Be the advocate for Quality and lead the function across GCC.
• Highly influential and communicates why Quality matters, converting data into business intel, telling the story that inspires others to action and uphold accountability measures across regional teams.
• Ensure initiation, execution and tracking of Process Improvement.
• Leverage analytics, data trends to identify dissatisfaction and specific root causes to improve processes, programs and/or tools and provide visibility to management about the adherence of the processes.
• Strong communication why quality matters, converting data into business intel and telling the story that inspires others
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Cross pollination of Best Practices; Close loop with the management team
• Defines Quality and Performance management journey mapping to deliver innovative design of processes, services and programs.
• Drive Certifications like Six Sigma / Model & Framework.
• Proficiency using Microsoft office tools.
• Proven experience in analytical reporting, WFO tools, (i.e., Speech/Text Analytics, Verint and Performance management).
• Strong proficiency in system applications, Service Cloud, UAD, DOMO.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-130143