MasterCard ITSM Analyst Intern - Summer 2023 in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
ITSM Analyst Intern - Summer 2023
The ONE Service Management Team provides IT Service Management / ITIL governance and guidance to the Operations, Network and Employee Digital Experience teams within Technology Operations at Mastercard.
Interns on this team may be involved with the following:
• Providing governance and oversight tor ITSM process execution within the ONE Organization
• Ensuring adherence to Mastercard Enterprise IT Service Management practices and attainment of identified Key Performance measures and targets through socialization, reporting, and education of Technology Operations team members
• Assisting Incident, Problem, and Change leads within the team to enable process activities and adherence to IT Service Management processes
All about You
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program majoring in Business Administration, Analytics, Engineering Management, or a related field with a graduation date of Fall 2023 or later
• Strong leadership experience through volunteer work, student organizations, etc.
• Process-driven, uses data to drive decision making
Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
The Mastercard Intern Program is a comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
• Impactful assignments that drive business results
• Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
• Volunteer and team building experiences
• Evidence of strong academics
• Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking
• Ability to partner across the organization
• Sound communication skills
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-173702